Are you looking for an alternative to MailChimp? You’ve come to the right spot.
For a long time, MailChimp dominated the email marketing industry, but people are now switching away from it and searching for the best alternatives.
Why are people searching for alternatives to MailChimp?
- The user interface of MailChimp is not really user-friendly.
- They recently changed their pricing, leading people to search for a MailChimp alternative.
- When compared to other instruments, it is very costly.
What are the best MailChimp alternatives?
Here are top MailChimp competitors & some of them are free MailChimp alternatives.
- Sendinblue – Best & Free MailChimp Alternative
- Constant Contact
Let us explain and take a closer look at why these MailChimp alternatives are best:
Sendinblue is the best and most cost-effective alternative to MailChimp because it provides a Forever Free Plan that allows users to send 9000 emails per month (300 emails a day) for free.
Additionally, it offers a wide variety of services at a low cost, including email and SMS marketing, advanced automation, landing pages, live chat, and CRM, making Sendinblue a better and less expensive alternative to MailChimp.
- It has an inbuilt SMTP for sending transactional emails that is included in the monthly package, while MailChimp needs an additional fee. Additionally, Sendinblue’s email marketing approach includes Transactional SMS services.
- Build and send customised emails to your subscribers using the powerful segmentation feature.
- Other features that make Sendinblue the best MailChimp competitor include in-depth campaign reports, A/B testing, lead generation tools, and an advanced automation platform for email and SMS.
Forever Free Plan – Send 9000 emails/month (300 emails/day)
Enterprise Plan – This plan is for those who have more advanced needs. To get the pricing quotes,
Constant Contact is another excellent MailChimp option on the list. It has a long history of success in the email marketing industry. It is the software with the highest rate of email delivery.
It provides a variety of resources, including a website creator, an online shop, and a logo maker, in addition to email marketing. The best part is that you won’t have to pay extra for these facilities. Both premium plans contain all of these features.
- You can create email templates that stand out on any device using its drag-and-drop editor. They have hundreds of customizable models for any niche, ranging from sales promotion to product launches.
- Its AI-powered website builder allows you to create professional, mobile-friendly websites in seconds. There are no technical requirements.
- The real-time monitoring system in Constant Touch keeps track of who is opening, clicking on links, and sharing your campaign.
Constant Contact, like MailChimp, does not offer a free plan for life, but it does offer a 60-day trial. To get started with the free trial, you’ll need to enter your credit card details.
You can also choose between two flexible pricing options based on your company’s needs. You will be charged by Constant Touch depending on the amount of contacts you have.
- Email – The plan starts from $20/month and comes with basic email marketing functionality.
- Email Plus – If you’re looking for advanced automation and other powerful email marketing features, then this plan is the best option for you. The plan starts from $45/month.
Next on the list of MailChimp competitors is GetResponse. GetResponse could be a good option for you if you’re looking for a low-cost option with a lot of features.
GetResponse is the only email marketing platform with built-in Webinar software, allowing you to build a webinar in a matter of minutes and interact with your audience from anywhere.
- This MailChimp alternative contains features such as a sales funnel and a lead magnet funnel, which are suitable for eCommerce businesses. You can improve your conversion rates by using the features.
- Within GetResponse, you can build, buy, and manage Instagram and Facebook advertising, as well as monitor their output.
- GetResponse also offers list segmentation, transactional communications, email analytics, a landing page builder, and lead generation software.
Start with a 30-day free trial to see if GetResponse is right for you before investing in paid plans.
It also has four premium plans with reasonable prices. Choose a paid package based on the size of your mailing list and your business needs.
Max: It is a custom plan and flexible plan that will be prepared as per your business requirements. To get more information and a pricing quote, you need to get in touch with GetResponse’s sales team.
ActiveCampaign is the industry’s oldest email marketing company. It is feature-rich and caters to the needs of digital companies, eCommerce, bloggers, and influencers.
It can also be linked to your Facebook account, enabling you to easily monitor how your Facebook ads are shown to your target audience.
- You can configure your text and send targeted messages to the right person at the right time using Dynamic content and list segmentation features.
- Split testing and email analytics will help you find out which strategies are most effective.
- It provides a range of communication platforms to communicate with your audience, including SMS marketing, email marketing, live chat, chatbots, and web notifications.
Active Campaign’s all the premium plans will cost you based on how many contacts you have.
Moosend is MailChimp’s newest rival, and it’s a comparatively less expensive tool with more functionality. It bills itself as an all-in-one marketing tool, providing a variety of services under one roof.
- Build a branded email campaign with its drag-and-drop editor, or select from a library of up-to-date templates and customise the content and photos to suit your business needs.
- Moosend’s advanced automation feature allows you to automate your marketing activities, saving you time and allowing you to concentrate on other important areas.
- To begin gathering leads, create sign-up forms and insert them into your website or post them via social media.
Moosend also provides a free plan with basic features that allows you to send unlimited emails to up to 1000 subscribers.
Pro Plan and Business are the two pricing rates offered by Moosend.
|Up to 1500||$10/mo|
|Up to 2500||$20/mo|
|Up to 5000||$30/mo|
|Up to 10,000||$55/mo|
|Up to 25,000||$125/mo|
|Up to 50,000||$205/mo|
|Up to 100,000||$390/mo|
You now have 5 or more of the strongest MailChimp rivals. You can pick any of them based on your company’s budget and needs.
As previously reported, both of the alternatives have a free plan or a free trial so that you can try them out before upgrading your plan.
If you’re looking for a MailChimp alternative with an unlimited free plan, you can check out Sendinblue.
Sendinblue and Moosend could be the best MailChimp alternatives for you if you’re looking for a low-cost alternative.
I hope you found this blog useful in your search for the right tool for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is MailChimp really free?
Yes, MailChimp offers a free plan which includes core features that you need to grow your audience. Its Free Plan lets you send 10,000 emails to up to 2000 contacts.
Is there a free alternative to MailChimp?
Sendinblue is the best and free MailChimp alternative as it has a Forever Free plan which lets you send 9000 emails per month for free.
Is Sendinblue better than MailChimp?
There is a lot of things that make Sendinblue is better than MailChimp. Sendinblue is much affordable software with great features. Like MailChimp, it provides a forever free plan that is good enough for startups or new bloggers.