Do you want to know what the best Mandrill alternatives are?
So, we’ve assembled a list of the most cost-effective Mandrill alternatives that you can use instead of Mandrill.
What are the Best Mandrill Alternatives?
List of 5 Best Mandrill Alternatives & Competitors (Free & Paid)
Sendinblue is the first and cheapest Mandrill alternative on the list. It bills itself as an all-in-one digital marketing platform, with transactional email, email marketing, marketing automation, transactional SMS, and live chat all available under one roof.
They offer a Forever Free Plan for small businesses and entrepreneurs, which allows you to send 9000 emails per month.
- They include features such as Real-time report to track your email campaign results, A/B testing, Email Heat Map, Open & Click-through report, and Send time optimization to help you optimise your marketing campaign.
- Signup forms, landing pages, Facebook ads, and retargeting solutions are all available through Sendinblue to help you turn your lead into a customer.
- Email marketing, SMS, and live chat are only a few of the ways they can communicate with your customers.
Sendinblue is the cheapest and free Mandrill option because it includes a free plan for startups as well as low-cost pricing plans.
- Free Plan – Sendinblue enable you to send 9000 email/month or 300/day at no cost. You can use its free plan as long as you want which makes it a good platform for small business.
- Lite Plan – It is a good idea for you if you want to send between 10,000 and 100,000 emails per month with simple features.
- Premium Plan – You’ll get everything in the Lite plan plus marketing automation, multi-user access, landing pages, and phone support with the premium plan. The package is divided into sub-tiers, with the first one starting at $65. You can choose the tiers based on your company’s requirements. All of the tiers, as well as their prices, are listed in the table below.
- Enterprise Plan – This is a custom plan for those who want to send more than 1000K emails in a single month. To get the pricing quote, you need to contact the Sendinblue Sales team.
|Emails/Month||Lite Plan||Premium Plan|
Pepipost is another excellent Mandrill substitute. It is an Indian company with a user-friendly interface, numerous features, and reasonable pricing tiers. You can send transactional and marketing emails to customers using Pepipost.
- You must follow easy steps to send emails with Pepipost. Simply build a Pepipost account, link via API or SMTP relay, and you’re ready to go.
- The real-time report provides you with detailed information about each email you’ve sent.
- Integration with webhooks is possible.
- You can also build sub-accounts for your team members, give them restricted access to the programme, and control them all from a single master account.
Free Plan – For startups, it has free plan that enables you yo send 30,000 emails for first 30 days and after that, 100 email in a day for free, forever.
It is available in monthly and annual plans. You can get a 30% discount if you buy the annual package.
|Emails||Monthly Price||Annual Price|
SendPulse, which bills itself as a multi-channel marketing automation tool, is another excellent Mandrill option. Customers can be reached via your favourite medium, such as email marketing, SMS, messenger, web drive, and so on.
- Without any coding experience, create a beautiful sensitive email campaign with its intuitive drag-and-drop editor. They also provided you with 130+ pre-made email templates that you can customise to suit your needs, saving you time and effort.
- They use authentication methods like SPF and DKIM to keep transaction emails out of the spam folder.
- In their Pro and Enterprise plans, you’ll get a dedicated IP address, which protects your domain from blacklisting and improves sender credibility.
- It’s simple to integrate with your existing frameworks, such as CRM, CMS, and eCommerce.
- A/B checking, List segmentation, Spam checker, comprehensive analytics, and other advanced features are also available.
Free Plan – SendPulse allows you to send up to 12000 email per month for free.
- 12000 Emails – Free
- 25000 Emails – $8.85/month ($7.08/month with annual billing)
- 50000 Emails – $16.85/month ($13.48/month with annual billing)
- 100K Emails – $74.85 ($59.88/month with annual billing)
- 200K Emails – $124.85/month ($99.88/month with annual billing)
- 300K Emails – $174.85/month ($139.88/month with annual billing)
- 500K Emails – $274.88 ($219.08/month with annual billing)
- 1M Emails – $524.85/month ($419.88/month with annual billing)
- 2M Emails – $924.85/month ($739.88/month with annual billing)
- 5M Emails – $1824.85/month ($1459.88/month with annual billing)
4. Amazon SES
The cheapest Mandrill option on the list is Amazon SES. In terms of cost, no other service compares to Amazon SES. Since its interface is a little clumsy in comparison to other services, beginners can find it difficult to use.
- Amazon SES can be used for a variety of email applications, including promotional, transactional, and bulk emailing.
- To send an email, it provides several options, including the Amazon SES console, SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol), and the Amazon SES API.
- Amazon SES allows you to monitor email behaviour, allowing you to make more informed decisions about your next email campaign.
- If you choose to receive emails using Amazon SES, you have total control over which emails you accept or reject. Based on the domain, IP address, and email id, you can accept or deny email.
Amazon SES Pricing
You can send 62,000 emails for free using Amazon SES. It will then bill you $0.0001 per email after that.
Another of the best Mandrill alternatives on the list is SendGrid. Uber, Airbnb, Spotify, Yelp, Glassdoor, Instacart, and other well-known businesses use it.
- Send emails with ease using a flexible API and SMTP.
- To achieve optimum deliverability, SendPulse employs a range of strategies, including email verification, SPF records, custom DKIM, and dedicated IP addresses.
- Before submitting the email to the recipients, test it for dynamic templates.
- It also provides real-time reports and analytics to monitor your email behaviour and results.
Free Plan – You can send up to 100 emails a day for free with SendGrid’s free plan. SMTP Relay, APIs, Webhooks, distribution optimization tools, insight analytics, dynamic template editor, and ticket support are also included.
- 50,000 Emails – $14.95/month
- 100000 Emails – $29.95/month
- 200,000 Emails – $89.95/month
- 650,000 Emails – $249/month
- 13,00,000 Emails – $449/month
- 1.5 Million Emails – $749/month
- 1.5 Million+ Emails – Contact them
Premier Plan – This is a custom plan. To know the pricing, you need to get in touch with them.
Conclusion: Which is the Best Alternative to Mandrill?
It is entirely dependent on the company’s needs and budget. Sendinblue and Amazon SES, in my opinion, are the best options if you’re looking for a cost-effective solution.