Are you looking for the best Thinkific substitutes?
You’ve arrived at the right location.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 5 Thinkific alternatives, along with their features and pricing, in this blog.
By the end of the guide, you should have all the information you need to make an informed decision.
What are Best Thinkific Alternatives?
Quick Overview of the Best Thinkific Competitors
|Alternatives||Free Trial||Starting Price|
List of 4 Best Thinkific Alternatives
Let’s get started:
Teachable is one of the best Thinkific alternatives in the world, with 100,000 online creators and digital marketers using the platform to sell their knowledge. It includes all of the tools you’ll need to create, sell, and market your online courses, lectures, and videos. Aside from that, it has a user-friendly interface with advanced course customization and marketing features, making your job easier.
What Makes Teachable is the great Thinkific Alternative?
- Third-party applications such as ConvertKit, MailChimp, Zapier, Deadline Funnel, Webhooks, Vizia, and others can be integrated with Teachable.
- It accepts international payments in more than 130 currencies. In addition, it accepts mobile payments and PayPal for coaching and school services.
- It also includes affiliate marketing tools, flexible pricing, advanced customization options, and much more.
- During login and checkout, they use a 2048-bit SSL certificate to keep student data safe and secure.
One of the most impressive features of Teachable is that the paid plans have no limits on the number of courses or students that can be created. Teachable allows you to create an unlimited number of courses and students.
There are three pricing plans come with monthly and yearly subscription.
- Basic – $39/month ($29/month with yearly subscription)
- Pro – $119/month ($99/month with yearly subscription)
- Business – $299/month ($249/month with yearly subscription)
Podia is the next best Thinkific alternative on the list. Podia bills itself as an all-in-one digital storefront where you can create and sell online courses, as well as membership sites and digital downloads like ebooks, checklists, cheat sheets, and PDFs.
What Makes Podia is the great Thinkific Alternative?
- It has an easy-to-use visual editor where you can add rich text, images, videos, links, testimonials, and quizzes to create professional courses.
- For their customers, Podia makes marketing painless. Within a single platform, you can capture email addresses, grow your email list, and nurture them. You can also communicate with your customers in real time by using its messing feature.
- Podia does not charge transaction fees, unlike Thinkific.
- Increase your conversion rate by providing limited-time or limited-use coupons and allowing students to pay for courses in monthly instalments.
Podia’s premium plans, Mover and Shaker, are available. You can begin with a 14-day trial that gives you full access to all features. You can create an unlimited number of courses, products, customers, and files with any paid plan.
- Mover –$39/month
- Shaker –$79/month
Many big names, including Yoast, Digital Marketer, Keap, Tony Robbins, and others, trust LearnDash as an LMS WordPress plugin. Furthermore, it gives you complete control over your courses and learners, allowing you to easily manage everything from your end.
What Makes LearnDash is the great Thinkific Alternative?
- To increase conversion, you can provide customers with flexible pricing options such as one-time fees, memberships, subscriptions, bundles, and so on.
- PayPal, Stripe, Zapier, bbPress, BuddyPress, MailChimp, ConvertKit, Slack, Samcart, and many other third-party applications are all supported.
- It allows you to create a discussion forum for specific courses, assign tasks to learners, award students with badges and certificates, and more to engage your students.
- Furthermore, the LearnDash Plus and Pro Packages include a paid ProPanel add-on that enhances your admin experience by providing additional details about learners, providing emailing and quick assignment features, and presenting learners data in the form of charts and graphs.
They do not offer a free plan or a free trial to users, but they do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you decide LearnDash is not right for your business.
- Basic – $159/year for 1 site licenses
- Plus Package – $189/year for up to 10 site licenses
- Pro Package – $329/year for up to 25 site licenses
LearnWorld could be the best option for you if you want to monetize your skills or start your own online virtual school. It combines all of your tools, such as a course builder and marketing tools, into a single platform.
What makes LearnWorld such a fantastic Thinkific substitute?
- Use the drag-and-drop editor to create high-converting landing pages or websites, or customise the ready-made templates to fit your needs.
- It seamlessly integrates with thousands of third-party apps and affiliate marketing tools.
- LearnWorld provides everything you need to start and run a successful virtual school, as well as coaching classes.
- It not only allows you to create engaging online courses, but it also allows you to create a digital certificate to present to your students at the end of the course.
LearnWorld is available for a free 30-day trial. In addition, all premium plans include a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Starter: $29/month ($24/month on annual payment)
- Pro Trainer: $99/month ($79/month on annual payment)
- Learning Center: $299/month ($249/month on annual payment)
- High Volume & Corporate: To get the pricing quote, you need to contact them.
Conclusion: Which of the Thinkific Alternatives is the Best?
There are many Thinkific alternatives on the market, but we only covered the best in this article. It is now entirely dependent on your requirements.
Is there anything else I should mention as a good alternative to Thinkific? Please send me an email or use the comment section below to let me know.