Are you looking for LearnDash alternatives?
If that’s the case, your search will come to an end right here.
Because we’ve put together a list of the top 5 LearnDash alternatives.
What Are The Best LearnDash Alternatives?
Without further ado, let’s get into the list of the competitors.
4 Best LearnDash Alternatives & Competitors 2021
Thinkific is, without a doubt, one of the most effective LearnDash alternatives. Since 2012, it has been active in the field. They became very popular in the industry in a very short time and are still growing.
Individual edupreneurs, small and large schools, and individuals interested in offering an online class to students can use this platform, which is very affordable and simple. It enables you to create online courses that include rich media content such as video, image, link, survey, and more.
What Makes Thinkific a Great Alternative to LearnDash?
- Thinkific offers a flexible pricing option for selling your courses, as well as support for over 100 currencies.
- Thinkific includes all of the tools you’ll need to promote your online courses. You can also upsell and create bundles to increase your sales conversion.
- It can work with over 1000 different business and marketing applications.
- Free Plan – Core features, limited course creation, unlimited students, quizzes & surveys, content hosting, and instant access to your funds are all included
- Basic – $49/month ($39/month if you subscribe for a year)
- Pro – $99/month ($79/month if you subscribe for a year)
- Premier – $499/month ($399/month if you subscribe for a year)
Teachable, founded in 2013 by Ankur Nagpal, is another powerful LearnDash alternative. There are currently 100,000 online creators who use it to create, sell, and monetize their knowledge and skills.
What Makes Teachable a Great LearnDash Alternative?
- It comes with a robust editor that makes it simple to create rich-multimedia online lectures, classes, and courses. It also allows you to personalise each element to match your brand or company.
- Teachable has affiliate marketing tools that allow you to let others spread the word about your brand while also paying them.
- It enables you to accept international payments in more than 130 different currencies. Additionally, it offers PayPal and mobile payment options for students to pay for your coaching and schools.
- It offers advanced flexible pricing options such as one-time fees, subscriptions, memberships, bundles, and more to maximise your sale conversion. Aside from that, they allow you to give your students coupons for any event or occasion.
Teachable, like Thinkific, does not offer a free plan to its users. They do, however, offer three premium paid plans that allow you to create an unlimited number of courses and students.
- Basic – $39/month ($29/month with annual subscription)
- Pro – $119/month ($99/month with annual subscription)
- Business – $299/month ($249/month with annual subscription)
LearnWorld could be the best option for you if you are an individual or an edupreneur looking to start an online virtual school. It allows you to create your school website in minutes, even if you don’t know how to code.
What Makes LearnWorld a Great LearnDash Alternative?
- It allows you to link your school to your favourite apps, whether they’re marketing tools or affiliate management.
- LearnWorld has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder for creating professional lectures and courses. Furthermore, they offer hundreds of pre-made templates that you can customise to meet your needs.
- It comes with built-in marketing and sales tools to help you expand your audience and increase sales and revenue.
- They offer 24-hour customer service, migration services, 400+ knowledge base articles, a free SSL certificate, third-party integrations, and much more.
To learn more about LearnWorld, sign up for a 30-day free trial. Following that, you can upgrade your plan according to your preferences. They do, however, offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Starter – $29/month ($24/month with annual subscription)
- Pro Trainer – $84.15/month ($79/month with annual subscription)
- Learning Center – $254.15/month ($249/month with annual subscription)
- High-Volume & Corporate – To get the pricing quote, you need to contact with LearnWorld’s sales team.
Podia is one of the best LearnDash alternatives because it not only allows you to create and sell online courses, but also digital products such as PDFs, ebooks, audio books, audio and video files, and so on. Podia also provides free migration services and assistance throughout the setup process.
What Makes Podia a Great LearnDash Alternative?
- You can create single and drip courses with Podia by including rich content such as text, images, videos, MP3 links, audio files, PDF, PSD, quizzes, and more. You can also deliver content to each student individually.
- To promote your courses, you can use Podia to collect email addresses, send email campaigns to your list, and create high-converting landing and sales pages. You can also use an affiliate marketing tool to ask your audience to spread the word about your brand and compensate them when they make a sale.
- Podia gives you complete control over your customer data, including names, email addresses, payment information, revenue, and so on. Within the Podia account, you can access all of the customer’s information.
- Podia can also be integrated with a variety of other business tools, such as MailChimp, ConvertKit, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels, Social Media platforms, and more.
Podia only offers two paid subscription options: monthly and annual. Apart from that, it provides a 14-day free trial with full access to all features, allowing you to quickly determine which plan is best for you.
- Mover – $39/month (Save $78 with annual subscription)
- Shaker – $79/month (Save $158 with annual subscription)
Conclusion: Which LearnDash alternative is the best?
You now have a list of the best LearnDash substitutes to use instead of LearnDash. All of the platforms mentioned above are excellent for creating, selling, and promoting your online courses.
As you can see, all of the platforms listed offer a free trial or free plan, so I recommend that you try them out for yourself before making a decision.
Are there any other excellent LearnDash alternatives on the market that I haven’t included in this list? Please let us know by leaving a comment or contacting us through the contact form.